BIBS Colours Vanilla/Vanilla Pacifiers Pack
The brand recommends changing the soother every 6 weeks, as natural rubber (whatever brand it is), when used a lot, inflates and enlarges. This can lead to the child rejecting the teat when buying a new soother of the same size, even though it is the same size as the one purchased.
- Nipple: round natural rubber nipple
- 100% BPA, PVC and phthalate free
- Made in Denmark. Complies with the strict EN1400 standard.
- The manufacturer recommends changing the soother every 6 weeks.
- Protective hood not included.
- We never recommend microwave sterilisation. And in this case, as the soother is made of PP and the assembly is made with the same rubber as the teat, uncontrolled high temperatures can cause the soother to disassemble. Our recommendation is to heat a pan of boiling water, remove from the heat and put the dummies in for 2-5 minutes.
1 in stock